Check our Facebook page for the latest updates on Brossman’s Farmer’s Market.
We are OPEN!
In the Market now:
- Peaches, nectarines, tomatoes, corn
- Watermelon, cantaloupe
- Cherries, apples, blueberries
- Golden plums and red plums
- Butter crunch lettuce
- Romaine lettuce, spring onions
- Green beans, zucchini, yellow squash
- Potatoes, onions, peppers, beets
- Herb plants such as cilantro, dill
- Ice cream
- Fruit trees for sale
- Blueberry bushes
- Delicious jams and jellies
- Fresh baked breads and rolls
- Flora’s Mexican food truck on weekends
- Pico de gallo
- Fresh local eggs!
After Thanksgiving we have fresh, pre-cut Christmas trees. We’ll cut the netting so you can look at the tree, and then we’ll re-wrap it for transport. We can cut the trunk to the length you need. Fresh wreaths will also be available. Hang them indoors or outside. While you’re here, pick up some apple cider, honey, jam, pie filling, and more!
Stop by our farmer’s market and you’ll be surprised at the variety of produce we offer, and the freshness and quality. We listen to our customers, and try to fulfill as many requests for certain produce as possible. We love to educate our customers, so if you have any questions at all, please ask any one of us for help. We’ll even take you out into the field to show you how we grow our produce. We appreciate each and every one of our customers and look forward to seeing you again and again at our farmer’s market.