Check our Facebook page for the latest updates on Brossman’s Farmer’s Market.
We’re your one-stop fall decorating headquarters!
- Pumpkins, gourds, hay bales, corn shocks, Indian corn
- Mums – potted and in hanging pots
- Phat Jack pumpkins and Cinderella pumpkins
- Onions, potatoes
- Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage
- Potatoes, turnips, green and yellow wax beans
- Variety of eggplant
- Butternut squash, acorn squash, spaghetti squash
- Breads, honey
- Ice cream
- Homemade jams, pie fillings, sauces, sandwich spreads, pickles
- Delicious authentic Mexican tacos from Flora! She will be here every weekend throughout the summer and continuing into the fall season.
In the fall season, we have a variety of squash available along with a few different varieties of eggplant. We have yellow squash, zucchini, butternut squash, patty pan, spaghetti, and acorn squash. In the farm stand now we have cabbage, broccoli, and large heads of cauliflower. Fall produce includes turnips, potatoes, green and yellow wax beans, and onions. On weekends, you’ll find a nice variety of home baked items, such as white bread, Italian bread, wheat bread, kaiser rolls, small rolls, cinnamon rolls, pies from made our own produce, and mini-loaves in a variety of flavors.
Stop by our farmer’s market and you’ll be surprised at the variety of produce we offer, and the freshness and quality. We listen to our customers, and try to fulfill as many requests for certain produce as possible. We love to educate our customers, so if you have any questions at all, please ask any one of us for help. We’ll even take you out into the field to show you how we grow our produce. We appreciate each and every one of our customers and look forward to seeing you again and again at our farmer’s market.